jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cancer causes

Let's see how I do on this one.  The American Association for Cancer Research just announced the preventable causes of cancer in the US.

  1. Tobacco - I quit that a few years back
  2. Cancer made me fat. I wasn't fat until breast cancer treatment.
  3. I have no idea about cancer causing pathogens.
  4. I go to the gym 3x each week and get 1 hour of cardio each time followed by 30 minutes of weights, machines, and stretching.
  5. Fruits and vegetables every day. A minimum of two pieces of fruit by noon followed by salad and/or green vegetables with dinner. 
  6. I have never been to a tanning salon but do go to the beach. I don't remember the last time I got a sunburn.
So let's go back to the 'why me?' question.... No let's not. Anyhow more discussion on this can be found here. I'm doing the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment