jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Are we all braced????

It starts tomorrow. That ugly pink month. Go celebrate Columbus Day, Halloween, apple picking, leaf peeping and other seasonal activities. Go help organizations with their fundraising activities that do not require pink feather boas.

For myself this month I am doing the following:
  • Arranging a luncheon for a non profit that I volunteer with. 
  • Awaiting a back procedure which should relieve a lot of my current pain at the end of the month.
  • Enjoying a family reunion on the coast of the Pacific Northwest - some place I have never been and always wanted to go. (We always have a house/cat sitter while we are gone so burglars, don't even think about it.)
This is what I am not doing:
  • Wearing more pink clothing than I usually do. I like the color pink and have many pink pieces of clothing.
  • Participate in any pinkified event
  • Purchase any non-essential pinkified item.
Will you join me in boycotting pinkified items and events?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment