jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Time of Your Life

That was the song playing in the room while I had only 2 fucking drains pulled, I mean how apropos. I totally get the reasons why they only pulled 2 but it does not mean I have to be happy about it.  It felt weird and gross and made Genevieve a little sick I think (now that is a friend!!). The one side did not hurt but the left cause it is so tender, WOOZA! I go to my breast care doctor tomorrow and hopefully she pulls the other 2. If NOT then I guess I am that woman on the beach! I think I am taking embarrassing my kids to another level.  My friend's mom lives on the Cape and is a nurse so if worse comes to worse she can pull them because I am days away from them getting pulled and I really need to go. Am I nuts I ask you?? Well, couple of things here...YES I am, but she is a very experienced nurse and I trust her.  Not so sure Tom is thrilled about it. She is a hard ass so she won't pull them by me begging. YET, I go way back with this woman and I think she may find joy in it, like a lot of JOY!! So I guess my point in all this is I will know tomorrow if I will be drain free.

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go

So make the best of this test and don't ask why
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time


It's something unpredictable but in the end
It's right I hope you've had the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

No comments:

Post a Comment