jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer: It just hit me you have breast cancer


I was all set to write a new post then I decided to read last year's one. So as I type I am crying. Yes I have come a LONGGGG way but to think about this time last year overwhelms me. The emotions, the anger, the fright comes all rushing back. When I say fright I mean like scared shit less could die not Freddy Kruger in the boiler room.  I will never forget that and I do not want to. I want to remember how I felt so I can help all those joining the club, this horrible loving supportive cancer club.

Last year this time I was stressing real stress as I prepared for surgery. I cannot believe it has been a year, it seems like yesterday…….





Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer: It just hit me you have breast cancer: Design by Margret Says my girlfriend who has been with me every step of the way, dumb ass DUH! You know when you need to be injected wit...

No comments:

Post a Comment