jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

chemo brain or just getting older?

A few days ago, a massive filling popped out when I was brushing my teeth.

I made an appointment with my dentist to go in today. It hurts, so I've been very much looking forward to this appointment, mentioning it a lot and looking forward to being able to chew again.

I was shocked this morning when my dentist's office called, and his assistant said, "You're supposed to be here. Do you remember your filling?"

I hadn't forgotten my appointment or the filling (did I mention it hurts?) but I had been convinced it was at 2pm this afternoon, not 9:20 this morning.

As it turns out, they did have an opening at 2pm, so I will get my tooth fixed this afternoon, after all. As she was hanging up, the assitant said, "It was just a misunderstanding." I responded with "No, I'm an idiot."

Please tell me that this kind of thing happens to you, even if you've never had chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment