jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Monday, August 3, 2015

I'll Be Back



Ah.  I'll be on the road less traveled starting today. On retreat, on the lam, off the grid, on vacation. Unplugged and uncharted. But not unhinged or unhappy.
        I've already ordered a few books to read and a new pair of walking shoes. The heels have been totally worn down in the pair I'm wearing.  I'll also pick up a small notebook for writing.  That's it.  I even have a new 'vavoom' dress. All I'll need is some red lipstick.
        While I'd like to say I'll take a vacation from thinking about cancer I doubt that will happen. As my circles deepen I know more and more women who are newly diagnosed, undergoing treatment, and one has ended treatment. A woman with a daughter and hundreds of students and people who love her.  That's the story of cancer.
        We need to continue to change the narrative of this disease.
        While I'm gone Alicia Staley will moderate the #BCSM tweetchat on Monday, August 8.   I know there are tons of topics to cover.  Would you do us a favor and jot some of them below?
         See you on Monday, August 13.   I'll be back.        

No comments:

Post a Comment