jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

re-emerging

I don't know whether it's the unseasonably warm and sunny weather (It's about time I noticed that I get depressed every winter and recover every spring), a recent change of scenery or just the passage of time but I feel myself re-engaging with the world.

Shortly after writing my last post, I decided to "give up" on forcing myself to write. I was spending tons of time staring at the blank screen or coming up with creative ways to avoid writing - and feeling pretty miserable about it. What I was doing wasn't working and I had to make a change. So I decided to walk away.

But lately my heart beats a little faster when I think about putting pen to paper and fingers to keyboard. The creative synapses are buzzing and I have lots of ideas for new projects and a whole new approach to how I go about doing them.

It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment